Subscription gift box services are all the rage these days! Who doesn’t like to receive a surprise gift in the mail every month?
If you’re looking for a birthday or anniversary gift idea that keeps on giving, there are so many types of gift boxes that you are likely to find one that’s a perfect fit for your recipient, men or women, younger or older.
Would your girlfriend or wife love to receive a monthly surprise gift containing…
- Chocolate samples from around the world
- Fun and educational crafts for kids
- Samples of luxury beauty products
- The latest healthy food and lifestyle products for health nuts
- Organic treats for your dog or cat
- The most popular new organic food and snacks from around the country
- Greeting cards and stationery
- Freshly roasted coffee samples from around the country
- Cookies of the month
- Nail polish and nail products
- Baby toys
- Helpful products for pregnant women
- New vegan and gluten free food products
- Care packages for college students
- Handcrafted cured meats
- Creative snacks from around the world
- Cute products from Japan and Korea
- Dessert samplers
- Cocktails and cocktail ingredients
- Craft beers from around the country
- Luxury grooming products for men
This is only a short list of all of the subscription boxes out there these days, but there are many themes that could make a perfect anniversary gift. You usually have the flexibility to sign up for 1 month, 3 months, or 6 months or more of gift deliveries.
I would pick the monthly cookie sampler for myself, but I would order one of the amazing organic snack samplers to be delivered to my office every month too. Forget anniversary gifts – I started searching for boxes for myself!
The luxury beauty products and fashion accessories boxes are a great anniversary gift for women, and the carnivore, beer, or vice boxes are a great anniversary gift for men.
There are also great art and home decor options for those who want some artistic inspiration on their anniversary.
I selected a very interesting Japanese-themed gift box to try called Bokksu. They send you a monthly box with premium, delicious snacks from different regions of Japan, specific to the season, along with a unique tea to pair with your snacks. For example, I received a box with autumn-themed snacks from Kyoto. I loved sampling the different flavors, and the packaging was lovely and delicately handled like most high quality Japanese products. I’m ordering a 3 month subscription for a friend for her birthday.
Check out the gift box review website Cratejoy to screen for the perfect anniversary boxes for your significant other. We have no affiliation with Cratejoy – we are just fans.